sábado, 27 de junho de 2009

..........
.
..........
down, always been there by your side
miles away and I see inside
all the makeup can't hide what's inside

drowned, the weight was wasted on that night
drown away, miles away and no-one in site
you ask me inside
here you go, what you know, alibi
stroll through city streets deciding where we'll meet.
deciding how to meet.
run baby run. i have all night. i'll wait on my own.
look both ways before you cross or leave the street.
don't touch your light. be silent.
back in my house, move quietly by your room.
back in my house, go quietly by your room.
out all night long, where have you gone?
nobody knows except my room.

sick hipster nursed by suicide girl /lectric/capitalized I
film school

.........
...........

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog